As a service to our clients, Brassington & Browndorf and Divorce Magazine are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- 4 Ways in Which Money Plays a Role in Failed Marriages
- Social Media & Divorce: an “Infidelity-Generating” Machine
- The Holidays Can be a Painful Reminder of the Things You’ve Lost
- How to Handle Cybersecurity Concerns During a Divorce
- Assessing Your Ability to Co-Parent after Divorce
- Vital Takeaways from Jeff Bezos’s High-Net-Worth Divorce
- Four Considerations When Retaining a Family Law Attorney
- 7 Crafts to Help Kids Through Thanksgiving After Divorce
- The One Universal Financial Truth in all Divorces
- How to Start Dating Again After Divorce
- 6 Financial Tips for Navigating Divorce Asset Negotiations
- Divorce, Marriage, and Cohabitation Agreements: New Considerations for Millennials
- He Went Out for a Coke and Never Came Back: How I Survived an Unwanted Divorce
- Tips For Staying Focused At Work When You’re Going Through A Divorce
- 4 Tips for Co-Parenting Effectively after Divorce
- Is it Better to Litigate or to Settle Your Divorce?
- Letting Go of the Past to Embrace an Unknown Future
- 4 Back To School Tips for Divorced Parents
- Using a Delaware Statutory Trust for Divorce Planning
- Will a Predator Come Between You and Your New Love?
- 12 Reasonable Expectations that Could Save Your Marriage
- Securing Your Children’s Futures If Your Ex Passes Away
- Personal, Property & Financial Information Your Divorce Lawyer Will Need
- Taking a Vacation After Divorce is Good For Your Health
- Vacationing With Your Kids as a Single Parent
- Summer Camp Sign-ups, Vacations, and Child Custody
- 5 Ways Drug or Alcohol Addiction Can Lead To Divorce
- A Business is an Asset and a Source of Income During Divorce
- Divorce: It’s Hard to Say Goodbye to The Memories
- What a Rebound Relationship Is and How to Avoid Them
- This Father’s Day, Let’s Celebrate Single Dads!
- How to Have a Good Divorce: 5 Tips to Help You Through the Process
- To The Stepfathers Who Stepped Up – Happy Father’s Day!
- Should You Settle the Family Business in Divorce?
- Dating in Your 40s: What Dating After Divorce Taught Me
- Mother’s Day After Divorce: Should I Include my Ex’s Mother?
- 6 Tips To Help You Move Past Your Divorce
- Crafting Can Lead to Post-Divorce Happiness
- What Should You Do with Your Wedding Rings on Divorce?
- 6 Steps to Express What Really Matters to You
- How New Tax Laws Will Complicate Divorce in 2019
- 3 Challenges to a Marriage of Empty Nest Syndrome
- Recovering From Divorce: My “Wasted Years” Stage
- 10 Easy Ways to Save Money After Divorce
- Why High Conflict Divorce Damages Children
- 4 Legal Issues You Should Consider if Your Spouse Has Cheated
- Beware a Rigged Business Valuation When Calculating Child Support
- Study: Staying Friends with Your Ex May Mean That One of You is a Psychopath
- Divorce Allowed Me to Become More Authentic
- 7 Co-Parenting Communication Tips
- Jeff Bezos Divorce: World’s Richest Person to Divorce After 25 Years
- When Valentine’s Day Is the Final Disappointment
- Your Divorce Team: How to Find and Choose the Right Divorce Advisors
- Understanding the Basics of Child Custody
- How to Protect What Is Rightfully Yours During Divorce
- New Year Financial Checklist: 7 Things to Think About
- How To Handle Stressful Situations During Divorce
- Unwanted Divorce: When Your Whole World Crumbles Apart
- 5 Different Ways To Protect Your Business During Divorce
- How Specific Should Your Parenting Plan Be?