As a service to our clients, Brassington & Browndorf and Divorce Magazine are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- Happy New Year, I Want a Divorce!
- Don’t Overlook the Details in Your Divorce Agreement
- 10 Things You Should Know About Divorce During a Pandemic
- Tips to Help Children Enjoy the Holidays After Divorce During COVID-19
- 3 Gifts from Your Divorce for This Holiday Season
- Avoid Making These Mistakes When Searching For a Divorce Attorney
- Use of Online Mediation for a Potential Post-Quarantine Divorce Spike
- 6 Tips for Divorced Moms Facing Thanksgiving Without Their Kids
- Nesting After Divorce Can Actually Save You Money
- 5 Tips On Staying Mindful During Divorce
- 7 Activities For Single Parents To Keep The Kids Entertained
- Early Signs that COVID-19 Could Be Destroying Marriages
- Financial Independence: Steps to Take After a Divorce
- Loss of Identity and Finding Yourself After Divorce
- Dating After Divorce? Ask Yourself These 5 Questions First
- Should You Get a Divorce? 10 Key Questions to Ask Yourself
- Things I Thought I Would Never Say to My Ex During a Pandemic!
- Back-to-School Planning with Your Co-Parent
- Lesser-Known Financial Risks for Couples Facing Divorce
- Dating After Divorce: 5 Top Tips from a Relationship Expert
- Facing a Divorce As Quarantine Ends?
- Can My Ex Inherit My Assets?
- Online Safety Tips After Divorce
- Made Co-Parenting Mistakes After Your Divorce? Step Up To Make It Right!
- Tips for Healthy Eating and Staying Active After Divorce
- How COVID-19 Can Impact the Outcome of Your Divorce
- 5 Tips for Getting the Most from Your Attorney During Mediation
- How My Divorce Helped Prepare Me for the Pandemic
- How to Protect Your Real Estate Assets from an Impending Divorce
- Making New Friends Post-Divorce
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before You File for Divorce
- 12 Tips for Staying Centered and Calm During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Father’s Day After Divorce: What To Do When It Falls On Her Day
- Co-Parenting and COVID-19: Why I’m Not Going to War With my Ex
- Rebuild Your Life and Career After a Divorce During COVID-19
- 4 Tips for Co-Parenting During COVID-19
- Brighter Days Ahead After Divorce
- Are Divorce Rates and Custody Issues Linked to COVID-19?
- Ways a Self-Quarantine During COVID-19 Could Help You in Divorce
- 7 Things You Can do for a Divorced Mom on Mother’s Day
- Joint Custody in the Midst of Coronavirus: Be Flexible With Your Ex
- 7 Signs Your Marriage is Over, According to Experts
- Financial Matters During Divorce: Things to Consider
- It’s Time to Divorce Your Story and Move On
- Kick-In-The-Butt Letter To Lucy, 59, in Divorce Recovery
- The Right Mindset in Divorce and Where Divorcees Go Wrong
- Why You Should Be Glad You Married A Narcissist
- Post-Divorce Experiences: Become an Active Participant in Life!
- Moving Into a New Home After Divorce: Things to Remember
- 6 Tips to Connect With Kids Long Distance After Divorce
- Tips On How to Handle the Internet During Divorce
- Recording Your Spouse During Divorce: Think Twice Before Hitting the Record Button
- 7 Single Mom Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Tips to Beat the “First Valentine’s Day Alone” Blues
- Parallel Co-Parenting in a High-Conflict Divorce: 12 Tips for Making It Work
- How to Find the Right Counselor After Divorce
- Steps to Sell Your Home During Divorce
- 7 New Year’s Resolutions for Divorced or Divorcing People
- Can Dating Profiles Be Used as Evidence in Divorce Court?
- A Guide to Co-Parenting Successfully After Divorce